Your Home – Your Investment
If your home/income property is now empty and your carrying costs are mounting, then why add staging into the mix?
Professional staging increases the likelihood of an on-site visit.
A vacant home does not deliver quality photographs and today, over 90% of people begin their shopping journey online. You have seconds to make it onto their must-see list. Staging will help make that happen.
Staging also helps buyers envision your home as theirs.
A vacant home is cold and uninviting. Few people can imagine what the rooms would look like with their furniture in place or even if what they have would fit. Even minor house flaws become glaring when there is little else to focus on. Instead of appreciating your home’s best qualities, eyes are drawn to its slight blemishes. No home is perfect. So why undersell yours?
People buy aspirationally. They buy how they want to live.
At Four Corners Home Solutions, we are trained to see your property through a buyer’s eyes. As professional stagers, we create connection points, with lifestyle selling techniques, that will keep potential buyers/renters engaged and connected to each space as they tour your home/unit.
Staging your home can help inspire offers. So where do you begin?
The vacant staging process begins by establishing a budget. Furniture and accessory rentals could exceed $1,000 per month and will vary depending upon your home’s size and staging requirements. However, these costs could also be minor in relation to carrying your home for many months more.
Professional staging is a wise investment. Make your dollars count.
Your Home – Is it stage-ready?
You’ve thought about how much you want to invest in staging to motivate a home sale. Now ask yourself, is your vacant property clean, in good condition, and ready to be staged?
IF YES, then you may choose to book a Vacant Home Staging Confirmation.
IF NO, or you are NOT SURE about the market readiness of your home or what upgrades might be required to bring it in line with the competition, then it could well be to your advantage to book a Vacant Home Staging Consultation. This option will give you the information you need to obtain the best potential return on both your staging and home investment.
Vacant Home Staging Confirmation
Confirmation – Why is this needed? This one hour walk-through is required to ensure the most effective staging of your home/unit. We will confirm room measurements, take photographs, and discuss your budget so that we can tailor a staging package that best suits your needs.
The Confirmation fee, will be applied against the cost of staging package you choose, once booked.
During our site visit, we’ll discuss your goals and then once tailored to meet your needs and budget, you will receive the Your Home – Your Choice Staging Proposal.
Vacant Home Staging Consultation
Consultation and Report: 1 to 2-hours, with delivery of a Step into Home Staging Report containing suggested strategic home improvements to increase your home’s marketability.
The report will outline the stepping-stones you need to follow for a successful home sale:
- Curb appeal: we share tips on how to increase your home’s curb appeal to attract buyers and make sure your home is not crossed off their list after a drive-by.
- Focal points, fixed elements, and architectural features. Will buyers see your home’s unique selling points? Are upgrades/renovations required?
- Lighting, hardware/fixtures, and window treatments. Do they enhance your home?
- Best financial return options: what improvements are necessary to impact the sale? From simply cleaning and general repairs to specific upgrades and suggested staging-safe paint colours, you’ll receive the information you need to get the most from your home.
- Information on how to prepare your home for sale so that you can decide how much, if any, help you will require.
During our walk-through, we’ll discuss your goals and then once tailored to meet your needs and budget you will receive the Your Home – Your Choice Staging Proposal.
Your Home – Your Choice
The staging consultation is done and you now know exactly what needs to be done to prepare your home/unit for sale. Now what?
Preparing Your Home
If work is required, you decide how much support you need
You may choose to save money by doing most of the work yourself. If so, you’ll find the Cover Your Corners checklists will help to keep you on track towards your goal.
If your personal or work schedule does not permit you to be involved, then our team can assume this role for you. After you’ve had time to review our top recommendations and your budget, we can discuss your options and then you’ll receive a Your Home – Your Choice Project Management Proposal tailored to meet your needs. Services we might coordinate/deliver include:
- disposal of goods left purposely behind;
- complete cleaning of interior/exterior;
- general household repairs;
- replacement of lighting, faucets, and cabinet hardware;
- replacement of flooring and/or carpeting;
- painting in staging-safe colours;
- other strategic home improvements, as agreed.
Project Management fees reflect the scope of the work involved. Responsibilities and payment terms are outlined under a separate agreement.
Once the preparation work has been done and your home is ready to be staged, our family team will come back to showcase your home.
Showcasing Your Home
Ensure a high ranking on potential buyers’ must-see list.
Today, home staging is a strategic, savvy investment if you want to achieve top dollar and a faster sale.
Showcasing will ensure quality, online photographs and broadens your home’s appeal, while targeting specific buyers with lifestyle selling techniques. From furniture placement to careful selection of artwork and accessories, each staged space is arranged to speak to potential buyers.
Staging Packages begin at $1,995 plus taxes; Your Home – Your Choice Staging Proposal may include up to three showcasing options that will increase the WOW factor and make your home stand out against the competition:
- Silver: staging the entry and primary selling rooms that most affect buying decisions.
- Gold: staging all the Silver rooms, with key inside/outside areas added to increase your home’s market appeal.
- Platinum: staging of all the Gold rooms/areas, up to a fully staged property.
Prices will vary according to a home’s size, stature, and staging needs.
Fees for Service include:
- initial staging fee, including planning and sourcing of staging goods;
- first month rental fee;
- coordination of delivery & assembly; take-down & pick-up of staging goods;
- de-staging service.
Terms of payment: 50% due upon signing of staging contract; balance of 50% due by staging day.
Step into the right corner with Four Corners Home Solutions.
Let our family show you how.
Contact us today at 613-435-0558 to book your Vacant Home Staging Consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org